Law Office of Lindsay M. Browne
Attorney Elected as “Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year" in 2014
Lindsay M. Browne’s primary area of practice is in family law, within Nueces County and surrounding counties. Lindsay M. Browne is originally from Austin, Texas. She has the skills and knowledge to represent your best interests. Since every case is unique, you will need a lawyer who will devote immense dedication to the facts, and most importantly, to you, the client.
If you are looking to be represented by a lawyer who possesses these skills, call her office at (361) 866-5229 for a consultation.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations- University of Texas- Austin- 2001
- South Texas College of Law- May, 2005
Bar Admissions & Associations
- Texas State Bar, Family Law Section
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Coastal Bend Women Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Foundation
Awards and Recognition
- Top Local Attorneys 2020 - The Bend List
- Elected as the “Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year"- Corpus Christi Bar Association- 2014
- Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation- 2015
Lindsay started her own practice in November 2007 in Houston, Texas. She and her family moved to the Corpus Christi area in December 2008. She has served the community and the Corpus Christi Bar Association on several board positions, including as the President of the Family Law Section from 2013-2014. She enjoys spending time with her daughter, Alexandra (“Allie”), who is the greatest joy in her life. She also enjoys photography, fishing, and traveling.
Learn More about Lindsay's Successful Representation by contacting us online or by calling (361) 866-5229!